Welcome to Armstrong Law Offices PLLC
At Armstrong Law Offices PLLC, our mission is to build lasting client relationships based on trust, integrity, quality and professionalism.
Established by attorney Kurt Armstrong in 1983, the Armstrong Law Offices PLLC was expanded to include attorney Tom Betker in 1999 and attorney Gennel Laluna-Schaeffer in 2008 . As a result, this firm is backed by over 50 years of experience.
We have a reputation for thoroughness and preparation that is widely recognized and respected in the legal community. Our attorneys are experienced lawyers who are committed to advancing our clients’ rights. We take our responsibilities seriously, and we are well aware that the results that we achieve for our clients will have a lasting impact on their lives.
Our practice areas include the following:
Kurt M. Armstrong and Gennel Laluna-Schaeffer concentrate in the following:
Divorce and Family Law (Child Custody and Visitation, Child Support Guardianship and Conservatorship, Adoption, Child Neglect and Abuse, Estate and Probate Litigation)
Thomas R. Betker is licensed to practice law in Michigan and Indiana with emphasis in the following:
Bankruptcy and Debt Relief (Chapter 7, Chapter 13, Wage Garnishments, Lawsuits)
Gennel Laluna-Schaeffer also focuses in the following:
Social Security Disability (SSD, SSI, Select Appeals Council and Federal Court Review)
W. Brendan Neal of general practice.
As part of our commitment to serve and protect our clients, we perform the following services:
- We focus on our clients’ immediate needs, while recognizing the potential long-term impact.
- We promptly respond to communications by phone, letter and e-mail.
- We maintain client confidence.
- We recognize our responsibility to advocate your position with all lawful means available.
- We keep you informed about the status of your case.
- We recognize that you are an individual with a unique situation. Regardless of the size of the case, our commitment is to help you achieve your goal. We understand the importance of working with you as a team.
We are dedicated to providing our clients with a strong advocacy of their interests. This means you come first. Every client deserves individual attention and the best representation possible. That is something that we work very hard to achieve. Call Armstrong Law Offices PLLC today to schedule a consultation or to make an appointment.